What could I tell you that would give you a little insight into who I am and why I am who I am? I'll try and keep it simple for you:
- - I'm a Filipino American born in Houston, Texas and no I have not learned how to speak Tagalog
- - I'm married to my best friend and we are the proud parents of a Sharbrador named Kikko and a Welsh Corgi named Korree
- - I used to breakdance in high school and that's when I fell in love with old school hip-hop and dance music
- - I'm a choleric INFJ personality type, if that means anything to you :P
- - I've messed around as a DJ (house and UK garage when it was still a thing), nothing serious, but occassionaly still make house mixes
- - I was part of a Catholic youth group for half a dozen years
- - I love to sing and have been part of an a capella group. I was also sometimes part of the aforementioned youth group's music ministry.
- - I'm a Team Beachbody Coach for health, fitness, and leadership development but have been dormant for a few years. I've spent time with the great John Maxwell and my life has been forever changed for it.
- - I love video games and have gamed since owning an Intellivision when I was 5. Playing Burger Time is one of my earliest memories.
- - I played Dungeons and Dragons (and other pen and paper RPGs like Pathfinder) consistently every other week for about 3-4 years and dabbled in many others earlier in my life such as Rifts, Turtles, Legend of the Five Rings, and Macross.
There's much more to know and I'm sure you'll see it here at NRDPLS. We're about showing people that we are all more than the first blush, so there's a quick snapshot of some of the stuff that makes me, well, me.